Cawley Chicago recently arranged the sale of a 42,235 square foot warehouse building in Burr Ridge, IL. Located in DuPage County at 60 Shore Drive, the facility offers approximately 5,000 square feet of office, 18’ ceiling height, and excellent exposure on I-55 expressway. Cawley Chicago Principal Joshua Hearne, SIOR represented the seller, Barnett Capital, in this transaction and also procured the buyer direct.
Cawley Chicago Arranges Warehouse Sale in Burr Ridge
February 10, 2020
- Chicago Q2 2023 | Office Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q2 2023 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- Succession Plan at Cawley Chicago Ushers in New Management and Ownership Structure, Celebrates the Legacy and Vision of Founder Dan Cawley and Firm’s 25th Anniversary
- Cawley Chicago Fulfills Two Leases at an Industrial Property on Chicago’s West Side
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Cawley Chicago Represents Seller of a 52-Acre Truck Terminal
- 2023 CoStar Impact Award Winner for Redevelopment of the Year in Chicago
- What is the Role of a Commercial Real Estate Company?
- REjournals Recognizes The Terminal Chicago as a 2023 CRE Award Finalist for Redevelopment | Reuse | Historic Project
- Cawley Chicago Represents Buyer in Acquisition of 129,800 SF Industrial Facility in Woodstock, IL