Cawley Chicago recently arranged the sale of a 42,235 square foot warehouse building in Burr Ridge, IL. Located in DuPage County at 60 Shore Drive, the facility offers approximately 5,000 square feet of office, 18’ ceiling height, and excellent exposure on I-55 expressway. Cawley Chicago Principal Joshua Hearne, SIOR represented the seller, Barnett Capital, in this transaction and also procured the buyer direct.
Cawley Chicago Arranges Warehouse Sale in Burr Ridge
February 10, 2020
- Cawley Chicago Represents Former Niles Grade School in Recent Disposition
- Why It’s Important to Hire an Attorney for your Commercial Real Estate Needs
- Cawley Chicago Represents Inno-Tech in Recent Glendale Heights Acquisition
- Cawley Chicago Represents Peru Building Owner in the Sale to a Cannabis Dispensary Group
- Reasons to Invest in Chicago
- Chicago Q1 2022 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q1 2022 | Office Real Estate Report
- 4 Tips When Finding Office Space For Lease
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates the Sale of a Free-Standing Building in the Fulton Market
- Why Hire a Commercial Property Management Team?