Cawley Chicago recently completed the sale of an 8,400 square foot maintenance shop situated on 3 acres of paved and fenced yard. Located at 1001 Saint Charles Road in Maywood, this truck maintenance facility, built in 2019 came fully stocked with 73 trailer positions, 4 drive through bays and a state of the art fueling station. Principal, Joshua Hearne, SIOR and Reinier Pranger represented the private seller in this transaction who sold the facility for a record price direct to the buyer.
Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
October 1, 2021
- Cawley Chicago Represents Former Niles Grade School in Recent Disposition
- Why It’s Important to Hire an Attorney for your Commercial Real Estate Needs
- Cawley Chicago Represents Inno-Tech in Recent Glendale Heights Acquisition
- Cawley Chicago Represents Peru Building Owner in the Sale to a Cannabis Dispensary Group
- Reasons to Invest in Chicago
- Chicago Q1 2022 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q1 2022 | Office Real Estate Report
- 4 Tips When Finding Office Space For Lease
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates the Sale of a Free-Standing Building in the Fulton Market
- Why Hire a Commercial Property Management Team?