Cawley Chicago’s Urban Team is pleased to announce the successful disposition of 2610 W Chicago Ave in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood. Cawley would like to thank Kevin Carey of Compass for his representation of the buyer. Cawley Chicago represented the seller, Duran’s Body Shop in this transaction. An anchor of the West Town community, Duran’s Body Shop will relocate to their new facility within the same block of Chicago Avenue.
Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of 2610 W. Chicago Ave in Chicago’s West Town Neighborhood
August 24, 2020
- 2023 CoStar Impact Award Winner for Redevelopment of the Year in Chicago
- Chicago Q1 2023 | Office Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q1 2023 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- What is the Role of a Commercial Real Estate Company?
- REjournals Recognizes The Terminal Chicago as a 2023 CRE Award Finalist for Redevelopment | Reuse | Historic Project
- Cawley Chicago Represents Buyer in Acquisition of 129,800 SF Industrial Facility in Woodstock, IL
- Greater Chicago Food Depository 35th Annual CRE Award Winner “Redevelopment of the Year”
- Cawley Chicago Sells Assemblage of Properties in Peru, IL
- Cawley Chicago’s Office Team Executes Preservation Sale in Oak Park
- Daniel Cawley Inducted into Hall of Fame: Class of 2022