Cawley Chicago’s Urban Team is pleased to announce the successful disposition of 2610 W Chicago Ave in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood. Cawley would like to thank Kevin Carey of Compass for his representation of the buyer. Cawley Chicago represented the seller, Duran’s Body Shop in this transaction. An anchor of the West Town community, Duran’s Body Shop will relocate to their new facility within the same block of Chicago Avenue.
Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of 2610 W. Chicago Ave in Chicago’s West Town Neighborhood
August 24, 2020
- Cawley Chicago Represents Former Niles Grade School in Recent Disposition
- Why It’s Important to Hire an Attorney for your Commercial Real Estate Needs
- Cawley Chicago Represents Inno-Tech in Recent Glendale Heights Acquisition
- Cawley Chicago Represents Peru Building Owner in the Sale to a Cannabis Dispensary Group
- Reasons to Invest in Chicago
- Chicago Q1 2022 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q1 2022 | Office Real Estate Report
- 4 Tips When Finding Office Space For Lease
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates the Sale of a Free-Standing Building in the Fulton Market
- Why Hire a Commercial Property Management Team?