The Cawley Chicago urban development team recently arranged the sale of a 19,000 square foot building situated on 1.04 acres of land within the historic Bronzeville neighborhood. Located at 3232 Martin Luther King Drive, the property serves as the location for the Historical Society’s Camp Douglas marker position. Managing Principal Zach Pruitt, Principal David Conroy and Vice President Nick Schaefer represented the seller, Weiss Properties Inc in the transaction.
Cawley Chicago Sells Historic Former Douglas Plaza Site in Bronzeville
July 12, 2021
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Commercial Real Estate Broker
- 2023 CoStar Impact Award Winner for Redevelopment of the Year in Chicago
- Chicago Q1 2023 | Office Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q1 2023 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- What is the Role of a Commercial Real Estate Company?
- REjournals Recognizes The Terminal Chicago as a 2023 CRE Award Finalist for Redevelopment | Reuse | Historic Project
- Cawley Chicago Represents Buyer in Acquisition of 129,800 SF Industrial Facility in Woodstock, IL
- Greater Chicago Food Depository 35th Annual CRE Award Winner “Redevelopment of the Year”
- Cawley Chicago Sells Assemblage of Properties in Peru, IL
- Cawley Chicago’s Office Team Executes Preservation Sale in Oak Park