Cawley Chicago is pleased to announce the recent sale of 1901 S. Rockwell Street in Chicago’s Marshall Square. The facility consists of approximately 105,000 square feet of mixed-use space spanned across seven buildings. Cawley Principals Zach Pruitt and Frank Melchert alongside Catherine Mayer represented the seller, Speedwagon Capital Partners in this transaction. Daniel Hyman of Millennium Properties represented the buyer, Cinespace Chicago Film Studios.
Cawley Chicago Sells Site in Marshall Square
February 24, 2021
- Chicago Q2 2023 | Office Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q2 2023 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- Succession Plan at Cawley Chicago Ushers in New Management and Ownership Structure, Celebrates the Legacy and Vision of Founder Dan Cawley and Firm’s 25th Anniversary
- Cawley Chicago Fulfills Two Leases at an Industrial Property on Chicago’s West Side
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Cawley Chicago Represents Seller of a 52-Acre Truck Terminal
- 2023 CoStar Impact Award Winner for Redevelopment of the Year in Chicago
- What is the Role of a Commercial Real Estate Company?
- REjournals Recognizes The Terminal Chicago as a 2023 CRE Award Finalist for Redevelopment | Reuse | Historic Project
- Cawley Chicago Represents Buyer in Acquisition of 129,800 SF Industrial Facility in Woodstock, IL