Cawley Chicago recently facilitated the closing of a 13,000 square foot maintenance facility on 2 acres located at 7455 Duvan Drive in Tinley Park, IL. The Cawley broker team led by Vice President, Matt Garland represented the buyer, Freightbull in this transaction. The seller, Marvin Hill was represented by Steve Harris of ReMax Synergy.
Cawley Chicago’s Matt Garland Represents Tinley Park Buyer
June 1, 2021
- Chicago Q2 2023 | Office Real Estate Report
- Chicago Q2 2023 | Industrial Real Estate Report
- Succession Plan at Cawley Chicago Ushers in New Management and Ownership Structure, Celebrates the Legacy and Vision of Founder Dan Cawley and Firm’s 25th Anniversary
- Cawley Chicago Fulfills Two Leases at an Industrial Property on Chicago’s West Side
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Cawley Chicago Represents Seller of a 52-Acre Truck Terminal
- 2023 CoStar Impact Award Winner for Redevelopment of the Year in Chicago
- What is the Role of a Commercial Real Estate Company?
- REjournals Recognizes The Terminal Chicago as a 2023 CRE Award Finalist for Redevelopment | Reuse | Historic Project
- Cawley Chicago Represents Buyer in Acquisition of 129,800 SF Industrial Facility in Woodstock, IL