Cawley Chicago recently arranged the sale of a 42,235 square foot warehouse building in Burr Ridge, IL. Located in DuPage County at 60 Shore Drive, the facility offers approximately 5,000 square feet of office, 18’ ceiling height, and excellent exposure on I-55 expressway. Cawley Chicago Principal Joshua Hearne, SIOR represented the seller, Barnett Capital, in this transaction and also procured the buyer direct.
Cawley Chicago Arranges Warehouse Sale in Burr Ridge
February 10, 2020
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Chicago’s Pilsen Neighborhood
- Cawley Chicago Represents HAK Management in 1031 Exchange Sale
- Cawley Chicago Represents Tenant, Neo Zone Inc. in 200,000 SF Long-Term Lease in Shorewood
- Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of Former Caterpillar Site in Joliet
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems