Cawley Chicago recently completed the sale of an 8,400 square foot maintenance shop situated on 3 acres of paved and fenced yard. Located at 1001 Saint Charles Road in Maywood, this truck maintenance facility, built in 2019 came fully stocked with 73 trailer positions, 4 drive through bays and a state of the art fueling station. Principal, Joshua Hearne, SIOR and Reinier Pranger represented the private seller in this transaction who sold the facility for a record price direct to the buyer.
Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
October 1, 2021
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Chicago’s Pilsen Neighborhood
- Cawley Chicago Represents HAK Management in 1031 Exchange Sale
- Cawley Chicago Represents Tenant, Neo Zone Inc. in 200,000 SF Long-Term Lease in Shorewood
- Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of Former Caterpillar Site in Joliet
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems