Cawley Chicago’s Urban Team is pleased to announce the successful disposition of 2610 W Chicago Ave in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood. Cawley would like to thank Kevin Carey of Compass for his representation of the buyer. Cawley Chicago represented the seller, Duran’s Body Shop in this transaction. An anchor of the West Town community, Duran’s Body Shop will relocate to their new facility within the same block of Chicago Avenue.
Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of 2610 W. Chicago Ave in Chicago’s West Town Neighborhood
August 24, 2020
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Chicago’s Pilsen Neighborhood
- Cawley Chicago Represents HAK Management in 1031 Exchange Sale
- Cawley Chicago Represents Tenant, Neo Zone Inc. in 200,000 SF Long-Term Lease in Shorewood
- Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of Former Caterpillar Site in Joliet
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems