The Cawley Chicago urban development team recently arranged the sale of a 19,000 square foot building situated on 1.04 acres of land within the historic Bronzeville neighborhood. Located at 3232 Martin Luther King Drive, the property serves as the location for the Historical Society’s Camp Douglas marker position. Managing Principal Zach Pruitt, Principal David Conroy and Vice President Nick Schaefer represented the seller, Weiss Properties Inc in the transaction.
Cawley Chicago Sells Historic Former Douglas Plaza Site in Bronzeville
July 12, 2021
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems
- The Cawley Empire Part II
- Andrew Maletich Helps Facilitate Trestle Fulfillment in Executing a 10-Year Lease at Prologis’ Bloomingdale Business Center
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Avondale
- Chicago Commercial Real Estate News Roundup
- Chicago Office Space for Lease