Cawley Chicago is pleased to announce the recent sale of 1901 S. Rockwell Street in Chicago’s Marshall Square. The facility consists of approximately 105,000 square feet of mixed-use space spanned across seven buildings. Cawley Principals Zach Pruitt and Frank Melchert alongside Catherine Mayer represented the seller, Speedwagon Capital Partners in this transaction. Daniel Hyman of Millennium Properties represented the buyer, Cinespace Chicago Film Studios.
Cawley Chicago Sells Site in Marshall Square
February 24, 2021
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Chicago’s Pilsen Neighborhood
- Cawley Chicago Represents HAK Management in 1031 Exchange Sale
- Cawley Chicago Represents Tenant, Neo Zone Inc. in 200,000 SF Long-Term Lease in Shorewood
- Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of Former Caterpillar Site in Joliet
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems