Cawley Chicago recently facilitated the closing of a 13,000 square foot maintenance facility on 2 acres located at 7455 Duvan Drive in Tinley Park, IL. The Cawley broker team led by Vice President, Matt Garland represented the buyer, Freightbull in this transaction. The seller, Marvin Hill was represented by Steve Harris of ReMax Synergy.
Cawley Chicago’s Matt Garland Represents Tinley Park Buyer
June 1, 2021
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems
- The Cawley Empire Part II
- Andrew Maletich Helps Facilitate Trestle Fulfillment in Executing a 10-Year Lease at Prologis’ Bloomingdale Business Center
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Avondale
- Chicago Commercial Real Estate News Roundup
- Chicago Office Space for Lease