Cawley Chicago recently facilitated the closing of a 13,000 square foot maintenance facility on 2 acres located at 7455 Duvan Drive in Tinley Park, IL. The Cawley broker team led by Vice President, Matt Garland represented the buyer, Freightbull in this transaction. The seller, Marvin Hill was represented by Steve Harris of ReMax Synergy.
Cawley Chicago’s Matt Garland Represents Tinley Park Buyer
June 1, 2021
- Cawley Chicago Sells Industrial Site in Chicago’s Pilsen Neighborhood
- Cawley Chicago Represents HAK Management in 1031 Exchange Sale
- Cawley Chicago Represents Tenant, Neo Zone Inc. in 200,000 SF Long-Term Lease in Shorewood
- Cawley Chicago Draws RECORD PRICE for a Truck Maintenance Facility in Maywood
- Cawley Chicago Facilitates Sale of Former Caterpillar Site in Joliet
- Cawley Chicago Completes Multiple Transactions with Transport Properties
- Cawley Chicago Assists Tenant, Vitas, in Tinley Crossings Lease Renewal
- Cawley Chicago Gains New Tenant at The Auxiliary Building in Chicago
- Is Steel the Most Weather Resistant Building Material?
- Chicago Property Owners: Energy Saving Tips for Commercial HVAC Systems